How to set up MercadoPago
MercadoPago is a payment platform that serves for national sales, with presence in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Venezuela. It allows you to charge your sales with the main credit / debit cards companies, means of payment in cash or by bank transfer, nationally.
The configuration of this payment gateway is very simple. Follow the steps indicated below and in less than 5 minutes you can start charging your tickets.
If you have an account in MercadoPago
If you already have an account in MercadoPago do the following (if you do not have it go to the next point). After completing the rest of the points go back to this one.
1. Enter your TuriTop control panel
2. Click on "Company" and go to "Payment Reception"
3. Go to the MercadoPago section and enter your Client_id and your Client_secret:
- Argentina: https://www.mercadopago.com/mla/account/credentials
- Brazil: https://www.mercadopago.com/mlb/account/credentials
- Chile: https://www.mercadopago.com/mlc/account/credentials
- Colombia: https://www.mercadopago.com/mco/account/credentials
- Mexico: https://www.mercadopago.com/mlm/account/credentials
- Venezuela: https://www.mercadopago.com/mlv/account/credentials
You must choose "Checkout Básico" to see your CLIENT_ID AND CLIENT_SECRET
If you don't have an account in MercadoPago
If you do not have an account in MercadoPago do the following:
1. Visit www.mercadopago.com
2. Choose your country within the 6 available
3. Click on "Inscríbete"
4. Fill in the registration data as a company (if you want invoices)
5. Go back to the top of the page and perform the 3 steps indicated
Ready! Now you can start using MercadoPago in your TuriTop booking system