LEGAL NOTICE OF THE WEB PLATFORM: https://www.turitop.com
Version 1.1 On this day 05 of August of the year 2020
This Legal Notice regulates the conditions of use and navigation of the Web Platform https://www.turitop.com (from here on “the Platform”).
In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, services of information society and electronic commerce, we notify that the owner of the platform is TURITOP, SL (from hereon, “TURITOP” or “we”), with electronic address https://www.turitop.com/es/ with C.I.F. B-76534759, and registered address in Avenida Santa Cruz, 117, door 9, 38600, San Isidro, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, and registered in the Commercial Registry of Tenerife, Volume 3177, Folio 38, Page 1a
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +34 922 394632
WEB PLATFORM: USE, PURPOSE AND APPLICABLE LEGAL REGIME.
TURITOP is a technology company that develops and markets a suite of software products for businesses. These tools facilitate the management of reservations, receipt of online payments, integration with resale portals and a large number of other functionalities that allow the automation of tasks and improve the service received by the final customer.
The Platform is subject to Spanish legislation, and the Law 34/2002 of 11 July on information society services and electronic commerce is applicable. Likewise, regarding the processing of personal data, it is subject to Spanish data protection regulations. For more information, you can consult our privacy and cookies policy.
Access to all the functions provided on this Platform implies acceptance of each and every one of these conditions, as well as any other that may be established, modified, and/or extended due to present or future needs of the Service. TURITOP is entitled to modify at any time the content of these conditions, as well as the services and functions available through the Platform, it is understood that the publication of such changes and modifications through this means is sufficient, without prejudice to the possibility of the user to accept or not such modifications. In the event of non-acceptance, this may prevent the use of the Platform and all or some of the functions available through it.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE.
The user commits to make appropriate and lawful use of the Platform, as well as of the content, products and services available from it, conforming to the applicable legalisation at any given time, these present conditions, generally accepted habits and good practice and public order.
Generally, access to the various functions available on the Platform will depend on the user profile in question, which must be registered and be made a member beforehand using a system of passwords that will be assigned and that may be changed at any time, being responsible for their safekeeping and strictly forbidden to transfer them to unauthorised third parties.
Therefore, the user is obliged to adopt the necessary security measures to maintain the confidentiality of the systems or access and verification codes established in connection with the Platform, TURITOP will be free from any responsibility in this purose for negligence, carelessness or improper use by the user or any third party in this area.
The user of the Platform also agrees to the following:
- To guarantee the authenticity, veracity, updating, and accuracy of all data communicated through the Platform, the user being responsible should this be the not be the case.
- To use the Platform exclusively for the purposes and functions provided for by TURITOP. The user is forbidden from using the Platform for any other purpose or means.
- Make legal and legitimate use of the Platform, avoiding unauthorized, fraudulent, illegal or illegitimate use of the platform and/or the contents and information made available through it, avoiding compromising this Legal Notice and the applicable regulations and damaging the rights and legitimate interests of TURITOP or any other third party that could be affected as a result of such action.
- Not to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Platform, its suppliers or third parties, or to attempt to violate the security or authentication measures, carry out any action that causes disproportionate or unnecessary saturation in the infrastructure or the communications environment in relation to the Platform and the Service, attacking this in any way. TURITOP may adopt any preventive or corrective measures that may be necessary to protect its interests to ensure the correct functioning of the Platform, the Service, and its specific functions.
- Not to introduce or spread computer viruses in the network or any other physical or logical systems that are susceptible of causing damage such as viruses, malicious code or other harmful programs or files.
- Not to try to access, use and/or manipulate the data of TURITOP, or under their responsibility, or of third-party suppliers and other users.
- In particular, and merely as an indication only and not restricted to, the user agrees not to transmit, spread or make available to other people information, data, content, messages, which may constitute an infringement of TURITOP or third parties rights.
- Unauthorized access or interaction with a false identity, impersonating or not others or using a profile or conducting any other action that may generate confusion or lead to errors about the correct identification of the user in question.
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
The user acknowledges and accepts that all industrial and intellectual property rights of the content and/or any other elements of the Platform (including, with no limitation, brands, logos, trade names, texts, images, graphics, designs, sounds, databases, software, presentation, audio and video, if introduced), are the exclusive property of TURITOP or third parties who have specifically authorised TURITOP for this purpose.
Under no circumstances does access or navigation on the Platform imply any kind of waiver, broadcast, licence or total or partial transfer of such rights, unless expressly established in writing to the contrary.
All intellectual and industrial property rights over the content and/or services of the Platform are reserved and, in particular, it is forbidden to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute, by any means and in any form, all or part of the content included in these rights for public or commercial purposes, without the prior specific written authorisation from the respective owners.
The user who violates these limitations and restrictions acknowledges that they will assume any responsibility of this regard, leaving free from liability TURITOP or any other third party that could be affected due of the user’s actions.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY.
TURITOP cannot guarantee the availability and continuity of the running of the Platform. Likewise, it will in no case be responsible for any damages that may arise from:
- The disruption in the operation of the Platform or computer failures, breakdowns, disconnections, delays, or jamming caused by shortcomings or overloads around the systems or mechanisms that permit its operation.
- The lack of suitability of the Platform for the specific purposes of users and.
- Other damages that may be caused by third parties through unauthorised inferences beyond the control of TURITOP.
The absence of viruses or other elements in the platform introduced by third parties outside TURITOP and that may cause alterations in the physical or logical systems of users or the documents, files and archives stored in their systems cannot be guaranteed.
TURITOP will take various measures to protect the Platform and its contents against computer attacks from third parties. However, it does not guarantee that unauthorised third parties cannot have access to the type of use of the Platform that the user makes or the conditions, characteristics, and circumstances in which such use is made. Consequently, it will in no case be responsible for any damages that may arise from such unauthorised access.
TURITOP reserves the right to suspend without prior notice access to users who, in their opinion, do not comply with the rules for the use of the Platform and to exercise the appropriate legal measures, this not giving rise to any right to compensation in favour of the user affected by this.
TURITOP will not be responsible under any circumstances for the use that users and/or third parties may make of the Platform, nor for any damages that may arise from this.
TURITOP is not responsible for damages of any kind that could be due to the use of the services and contents by the users, or that could be due to the lack of information, accuracy or lack of truthfulness of the information that they provide within the framework of the Platform and the Service, and in particular, although not restricticted to damages of any kind that could be due to identity theft of a third party made a user in any kind of communication or action carried out through the Platform
JURISDICTION AND VENUE.
Any dispute about this Legal Notice shall be settled before the Spanish jurisdiction, the parties purposely agreeing to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the City of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, unless the applicable regulations establish the competence of other Courts and Tribunals for these purposes.
MODIFICATION LEGAL NOTICE.
TURITOP reserves the right to modify this Legal Notice, to adapt it to future legislative, doctrine or caselaw developments that may apply, or for technical, operational, commercial, corporate and business reasons, having previously and reasonably informed users of the changes that occur when this is possible. In any case, it is recommended that each time this platform is accessed this Legal Notice is read in detail.
Any questions regarding this Legal Notice the user may contact TURITOP through the following e-mail address: email@example.com.